- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 27 September 2017, 12:08PM
Sometimes you have those days where you're just so over your job.
You're left questioning, is this even worth the money?
If you're feeling this more often than not, it may be because you may have a job that's in the list of jobs that make people the most miserable.
A University of Chicago report surveying American workers and those misery guts out there had these jobs:
3. Labourers (except construction)
5. Hand packers and packagers
6. Freight, stock and material handlers
7. Apparel clothing salespersons
9. Food preparers
10. Expediters (suppliers)
11. Butchers and meat cutters
12 Furniture/Home furnishing salespersons
If you're ready to ditch a dead-end job, then you might want to look towards one on the opposite scale, that is the most satisfying.
Like one of these:
2. Physical therapists
4. Education administrators
5. Painters, sculptors, and related artists
9. Special education teachers
10. Operating engineers
11. Office supervisors
12. Security and financial services salespersons