- Publish Date
- Monday, 4 December 2017, 2:50PM
Even though it's nasty business, unfortunately, cheating does happen.
So whilst you may not want to be on the lookout for it happening to you, you still wouldn't want to be naive to it either.
Victoria Milan, a dating website for married people looking to cheat (yup, further proof that cheating happens) has surveyed female members to find out the professions of people who are most likely to cheat on their partners.
Interestingly, those surveyed said the workplace was the easiest place to find someone you can connect with and you don't need to go anywhere else.
However, almost 70 percent added that the worst part about sleeping with a colleague was the potential for things to go bad and still having to work with them... which is why they say "don't sh*t where you eat".
And so here are the top 10 jobs of females most likely to cheat:
1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts, etc.) 21%
2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers, etc.) 19%
3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, etc.) 15%
4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries, etc.) 12%
5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives, etc.) 11%
6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers, etc.) 7%
7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters, etc.) 6%
8. Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators, etc.) 5%
9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges, etc.) 4%
10. Other sectors 2%
Now we would be interested to see the results from the men!