- Publish Date
- Friday, 15 September 2017, 10:50AM
If we do say so ourselves, New Zealand produces some pretty tasty chocolate.
But what is the best-of-the-best of our New Zealand made chocolate?
The New Zealand Chocolate Awards have done all the hard work (the taste testing) and found the tastiest of chocolates.
Check out the winners below and scope out there treats:
BEST IN CLASS
NZ Life & Leisure Best Bean to Bar
- Hogarth Craft Chocolate; Gianduia, Dark Hazelnut
Saint Clair Family Estate Best Chocolate Bar
- Honest Chocolat; Salted Caramel & Buckwheat Milk Chocolate Tablet
Fresh.co.nz Best Filled Chocolate or Bonbon
- Jo's Sublime Chocolates; Salted Sesame and Caramel Bon Bon
Auckland Barista Academy Best Chocolate Truffle or Ganache
- Chocoyo; Garden Mint
FMCG Business Best Bark or Brittle
- She Universe; Sassy Sesame Snap
Hospitality Business Best International Chocolate
- Ara Chocolat; Tolita 72%
Best NZ Product Made Using a Premium Chocolate Brand
- Fix & Fogg; Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter