- Publish Date
- Thursday, 12 October 2017, 2:21PM
Google is our go-to for just about anything.
Want to know why cheese is yellow? Google it.
Want to know why the price of avocados is so high? Google it.
So it's understandable that people would turn to Google when wanting to know the answer to sex-related questions. Especially as it's a subject that most people are shy talking about.
So you can see just how clueless everyone else is too with the top 10 most Googled questions about sex:
1. Where is the G-spot?
2. How to make a girl cum?
3. Can you get rid of herpes?
4. How to get rid of genital warts?
5. What is the clap?
6. How to get a bigger penis manually?
7. How to measure a penis?
8. How old do you have to be to buy condoms?
9. How to insert a male organ into a female organ
10. How long does sex last?
Whilst Google can be super handy and helpful, some of the questions above are best answered by a doctor - because Google isn't the answer to everything!