- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 12 September 2017, 2:54PM
Not everything is about looks and sex! A recent AskReddit thread prompted users to list off the nonsexual things they find totally hot, and they gladly answered.
1. Women who have reminders written on the backs of their hands. "Women that have reminders written on the backs of their hands. I can't explain it even if my life depended on it."
2. Women ignoring them. "I love looking at my girlfriend when she's doing something and not paying attention to me. It's hard to describe but seeing her truly into something is attractive."
3. Ankle socks. "Any ankle socks for me. I wonder if there is porn like that"
4. When women yawn or stretch. "When girls yawn or when they stretch. Idk why it looks cute and attractive"
5. The way you say their name. "The way a girl says my name"
6. Women who are smarter than they are. "Women who are smarter than me."
7. Stretch marks. "Stretch marks, specifically on thighs or breasts but elsewhere is sometimes fine too. Just enough to be noticeable. I tend to be into curvier girls but they look great on thinner girls too. I don't know, I feel like they just punctuate what is already sexual characteristics"
8. Girls who are attracted to them and like them. "Girls who are actually attracted to me and like me". Straight up.
9. Girls in baseball caps.
10. Chokers. "For some reason I just love a girl with a choker necklace".