Dalonga Coffee just got a boozy upgrade with Whipped Martini's!
- Publish Date
- Saturday, 23 May 2020, 10:00AM
Dalonga coffee took over the internet during lockdown, and now people are giving it a boozy spin to make Saturday nights just a little more fun.
If you're a fan of espresso martini's, this is gonna be your next go-to drink because, yum.
Dalonga coffee is everyone's new fave way of drinking a typical coffee, and now some awesome people on the internet have added alcohol, obviously.
Follow along with the recipe below to make your own!
Dalgona Martini recipe:
- 2 shots (60ml) of Baileys
- 2 shots (60ml) of Vodka
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of boiling water
- Pour shots into an ice-filled cocktail shaker or glass. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.
- Add instant coffee, sugar and boiling water into a bowl and whisk (or mixer if you have one) for 2 minutes to 5 minutes - or for how long it takes to become thick and creamy.
- Scoop whipped coffee onto your chilled martini, stir and enjoy.
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you