- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 17 November 2021, 4:24PM
Chocolate chips and peanut butter? Yes please!
The Queen herself has shared her fave gluten-free, vegan snack with the world it just so happens to be peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies!
Billie posted a video of her making them to her Gram story, but we've got all the bits and turned it into a recipe so you can have a go at home.
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Oat Flour (Billie just blended up rolled oats until powdered form)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/8 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Almond Milk
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar and peanut butter. Mix well for 1 minute.
- Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and mix for another 30 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, combine blended oats (oat flour), baking soda and 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients bowl and mix.
- Add in 1/4 cup of almond milk, chocolate chips, and mix.
- Once mixed, make into dough balls and put them onto a baking tray. Squish down with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, and PLAY 'HAPPIER THAN EVER' ON REPEAT.
- Eat delicious cookies!
How good?! And make sure you don't forget step 8!
Fletch, Vaughan & Megan chatted to Billie Eilish earlier this year about her upcoming tour down under! If you haven't heard it, listen below. She even tells us her favourite things about Aotearoa! *Blush*