- Publish Date
- Monday, 2 September 2019, 12:29PM
If you're not feeling like a chatty Uber ride, you can fix that with Uber's new service.
Uber Comfort is Uber's latest upgrade to make your rides just that much nicer.
The premium service was "built for riders who are constantly on the go and want more comfort."
The trial will run for three months in three New Zealand cities: Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
So what will you get?
- Ride Preferences: You can request your ideal temperature in advance and let your drivers know when you’re looking for a quiet ride so you can stay comfortable on the road.
- Extended Wait Times: We know you value your time, and so do we. With extended wait times your driver will now wait up to 10 minutes.
- Experienced Driver Partners: Driver partners available for Uber Comfort will have a minimum rating of 4.85 and at least 500 trips logged on the Uber app.
- Newer Cars: Arrive in comfort with a car that meets consistent vehicle make and model standards (from 2012 onwards).
And it'll cost you too- approximately 15% more than regular UberX rates. Anything for a little more comfort, right?