- Publish Date
- Friday, 14 July 2017, 9:26AM
Bloody heck it's been a good couple of weeks for delicious new food treats! First the new Squiggles flavours, then a new L&P flavour, then the Pics and Lewis Road Creamery peanut butter ice cream and now new Whittaker's chocolate!
Yup, Whittaker's are treating us to the finest ingredients from around the world combined with Whittaker’s delicious chocolate in four new flavours.
- Caramelised Pecans, Waffle and Canadian Maple Syrup in 33% Cocoa Creamy Milk Chocolate
- Italian Piedmont Hazelnut in 33% Cocoa Creamy Milk Chocolate
- Indian Cardamom and Italian Apricots in 33% Cocoa Creamy Milk Chocolate
- Nicaraguan Heirloom Dark Chocolate 76% Cocoa.
Maybe the best part is that they aren't limited edition! So if you fall in love with a new go-to flavour then you can keep eating it forevvvver!
The new flavours are on shelves from Monday 17 July at all major outlets including New World and PAK‘nSAVE stores (they will reach Countdown stores soon).