- Publish Date
- Monday, 10 December 2018, 12:03PM
Christmas shopping can be hard, and expensive. So whether you're looking for that hard to buy for person, or just broke af, we've got ideas for all!
1. A Zodiac Mug from Typo ($11.99) so they can read all their best traits while they sip their morning coffee
3. If they love looking their best, get them a Soap and Glory Merry Kiss-Much lip set from Mecca ($12). It also doubles as a Christmas tree decoration!
4. Get the party started with this totally 'gram-worthy 4 pack of Living and Co. speckle wine glasses ($10)!
5. Are they still using disposable cups when grabbing their daily hot chocolate? Get them this Bodum travel mug from Onceit ($12.95).
7. These simple silver hoop earrings from Onceit ($14.95) are perfect for anyone who already owns everything!
8. A set of rose fairy lights from GrabOne ($14), to decorate their house for all those summer parties!
9. Looking for something little? How about a cute little Rubi nail polish for $6.96? With a range of colours, you're sure to find the perfect polish for anyone!
Just don't forget a little something for yourself, too!