- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 11 July 2017, 11:30AM
Sometimes the only way to help yourself is by facing the harsh reality.
Now the following information may be hard to digest, but babes, we're doing it to help you.
Because nothing will make you cut back from your constant Instagram stalking/tinder matching/email checking obsession like seeing the hard numbers.
If you’re feeling brave enough, you can find out how much time you are actually spending on that precious little device in your hand.
To access the scary data follow these steps:
1. Head on over to your iPhone settings
2. Scroll down, and then tap on Battery.
3. Under the battery usage icon there will be a long list of apps with a percentage next to them.
4. In the top right-hand corner, there is a little clock icon. Click on it and the time spent on each app will appear under each app icon on your screen.
That number shows which app is taking up the most of your time. (Obviously, the owner of the above phone is a single laaaady getting her mingle on!)
We'd like to hope that this will help with your phone addiction, but let's be real here, following reading this you're just gonna go straight back to scrolling through Insta... oh 2017, what a time to be alive.