- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 25 January 2017, 2:12PM
Sending drunk snaps to your ex... we've all been there, right?
And the worst part is we don't even know what we sent, why we sent it, or how many we actually sent!
Well, it turns out we can actually download our Snapchat history, in case you want to open up a forensic investigation, or kick ass in an argument.
Do this at your own peril... but here are the steps to finding out exactly how tragic you are:
1. Head to https://accounts.snapchat.com and login using your Snapchat username and password
2. Click on "my data"
3. Click "submit request"
4. You will then be sent an email, follow the link which will take you back to the login screen. Login again:
5. You'll now see "your data is ready" - click the link to the right of it
6. A temporary ZIP file will be downloaded to your computer, storing these six options:
Under here you can see all your account info, your profile, which Public Snapchat Stories you have contributed to, and the real juicy one: Your Snap History.
7. Click "snap_history" and you'll be taken to a list of all your snaps like this:
And there you have it, an entire list of your Snap history.. you'll be scrolling for days. You can't download the pics, but you can see how many times in a row you snapped bae, fuck boy 1 or 2, and at what times you did it.