- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 17 August 2021, 6:13PM
Look, we know we're not meant to know peoples salaries but...
We have the good oil as to how much bank contestants were making before the fame and fortune that Love Island brings.
And from the information that we've got, we think we've pretty much nailed it.
Before the couples carry-on, Kaz Kamwi was already a fashion influencer and made the most money out of all the contestants, and Teddy Soares was the second-highest earner as a financial consultant.
While semi-pro footballer Toby Aromolaran, and Liberty Poole, a Nando's waitress, were the joint lowest earners before heading to the villa, OK magazine reported.
- Kaz Kamwi - $113,816 NZD. A fashion influencer with 71K Instagram followers prior to joining the show meant an individual post could be valued at nearly $2,000. Plenty of room for a healthy pay day.
- Teddy Soares - $83,563 NZD. Having a more traditional job than his peers, Teddy is a senior financial consultant in Manchester. Meaning he'd be in a decent salary ballpark.
- Jake Cornish - $75,601 NZD. A water engineer by trade, the 24-year-old had a rather important job that involved making sure his community had clean water to drink, as well as getting rid of wastewater.
- Chloe Burrows - $73,000 NZD. The next top earner is Chloe, who worked as a financial services marketing executive before the show.
- Tyler Cruickshank - $57, 694 NZD. Before the show and the alluring possibility of big money Boohoo Man deals, Tyler worked as a real estate agent in Croydon.
- Millie Court - $51,700 NZD. Millie is known for being one of the most stylish girls in the villa, and it's no wonder, as her job was in fashion. Millie works as a fashion buyer for Asos.
- Faye Winter - $49,730 NZD. Faye earns her dough by being a rental property manager. She said of her job before joining the show "I try to make it as Selling Sunset as possible. Mini-dresses, boobs out, bum out".
- Liam Reardon - $45,354 NZD. A bricklayer from Wales, Liam comes in at 8th on the list.
- Liberty Poole - $35,796 NZD. She used to work in everyone's favourite fast food restaurant Nando's as a waitress while studying marketing. Doing the math, she would have earned about $600 a week.
- Toby Alamoralan - $$35,796 NZD. Before entering the Love Island villa, Toby worked as a semi-professional footballer. The 22-year-old played for Essex team Hashtag United.
So there you have it, the top 10 earners pre Love Island villa. The more you know, huh.
Want more? Laugh out louder with Fletch, Vaughan & Megan weekdays from 6AM – Or catch up with their poddy below!