- Publish Date
- Friday, 16 June 2017, 11:35AM
We can all agree that a bit of cold pizza is DELISH AF.
But sometimes having it hot again, is the way to go!
Generally, the quickest and easiest way to reheat pizza is by chucking it in the microwave for a few seconds, but we all know it just ends up a floppy, soggy mess.
The oven is a lot better if you have a bit of time, because it keeps the slices crisp!
BUT, there's another way which is apparently better than the two methods above.
A viral image from a Brooklyn restaurant reveals a much better way to warm up a slice that will leave the bottom crispy, the crust moist and the cheese gooey!
You just need a frying pan.
Here's how you perfectly reheat a pizza:
1. Put a slice of cold pizza in a skillet on a medium to low heat.
2. Cook for two minutes or until the bottom is crispy.
3. Place two drops of water into the hot pan away from the pizza, and turn the heat down to low.
4. Cover the skillet, and cook for one minute covered to melt the cheese using the steam from the water.
5. Eat! The bottom should be crispy, the cheese melted and the crust moist.
YUM! Get us some pizza RIGHT NOW.