- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 7 November 2017, 3:05PM
Here's a brief overview of what these stars are allegedly paid per post:
- Selena Gomez – 122 million followers – $550,000 per post
- Kim Kardashian – 100 million followers – $500,000 per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 104 million followers – $400,000 per post
- Kylie Jenner – 95 million followers – $400,000 per post
- Kendall Jenner – 81.7 million followers – $370,000 per post
- Khloe Kardashian – 68 million followers – $250,000 per post
- Kourtney Kardashian – 57.8 million followers – $250,000 per post
- Cara Delevingne – 40.4 million followers – $150,000 per post
- Gigi Hadid 34.7 million followers – $120,000 per post
- Lebron James – 30.7 million followers – $120,000 per post
Of course, they have millions of followers so you can understand why your Instagram account probably isn't thaaaat powerful (yet).
According to new research, micro influencers (you) followings are more actively engaged and likely to take a recommendation, because it’s more of a equal relationship and less of a celebrity/fan dynamic.
Inkifi.com have capitalized on this idea and come up with a way of deducing the value of a post on your Instagram account, focusing on the idea that micro influencers are a better bet than people with millions of followers!
The site only needs you to enter an Instagram handle to be able to work it out (so if you're nosy, you can search your mates too).
Check how much your posts are worth by visiting the site here!