- Publish Date
- Monday, 3 July 2017, 3:29PM
Imagine putting up just one photo on Instagram and POOF you suddenly have enough cash to buy a house!
Probably not quite enough to buy a house in Auckland, but ya know anywhere else in the country...
In case you weren't aware, celebrities get paid an INSANE amount of money to promote products on the gram and now we know the exact figures.
Selena Gomez, being the most-followed star on Instagram, understandably gets the biggest paycheck and can rake in $550,000 per sponsored post thanks to her 122 million fans.
Three Kardashians and one Jenner make the list, with Kim being the top earner out of the fam bam.
“In the last couple of years influencers and celebrities have really caught on to the fact that endorsing brands on Instagram pays off, and as you can see from our Rich Lists, there is a serious amount of money to be made.”
The list, compiled by Hopper HQ, uses a mix of internal data and information available publicly.
Celebrity Instagram Rich List:
- Selena Gomez – 122 million followers – $550,000 per post
- Kim Kardashian – 100 million followers – $500,000 per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 104 million followers – $400,000 per post
- Kylie Jenner – 95 million followers – $400,000 per post
- Kendall Jenner – 81.7 million followers – $370,000 per post
- Khloe Kardashian – 68 million followers – $250,000 per post
- Kourtney Kardashian – 57.8 million followers – $250,000 per post
- Cara Delevingne – 40.4 million followers – $150,000 per post
- Gigi Hadid 34.7 million followers – $120,000 per post
- Lebron James – 30.7 million followers – $120,000 per post
Right, please excuse us while we go Google "how to get more Instagram followers"...