Committed to showcasing stunning photography, National Geographic Magazine publishes amazing images shot around the world each day on its website. To mark the impending end of 2015, the site chose some of its favorite images of the year taken by both the publication's staff photographers and its Your Shot community.
- This Couple Had A Harry Potter Themed Wedding and RIP All Of Us
- Some Of National Geographic’s Best Photos From 2015
- Images From Fukushima Show How Nuclear Exclusion Zone Was Swallowed By Nature
- Bride's Dad Stops Wedding to Bring Stepdad Down the Aisle
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos
- What Really Happens In the Background Of Stylised Instagram Shots