Committed to showcasing stunning photography, National Geographic Magazine publishes amazing images shot around the world each day on its website. To mark the impending end of 2015, the site chose some of its favorite images of the year taken by both the publication's staff photographers and its Your Shot community.
- This Couple Had A Harry Potter Themed Wedding and RIP All Of Us
- Images From Fukushima Show How Nuclear Exclusion Zone Was Swallowed By Nature
- Bride's Dad Stops Wedding to Bring Stepdad Down the Aisle
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos
- What Really Happens In the Background Of Stylised Instagram Shots
- Dad Re-Creates Photos Of His Late Wife With His Young Daughter