- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 31 January 2018, 11:28AM
ZM has teamed up with Water Safety New Zealand to make sure you’re all keeping safe in and around the water!
Fletch, Vaughan (a.k.a. Pukeko) and Megan have got some pretty hand tips for Flochella, which may just save your life.
Tips for staying safe at Flochella:
- Keep in your correct zone
- Use the right floatie
- Listen to the life guards
- Don't swim in your clothes
- Look before you jump in the water
- Look after each other!
For all your Water Safety and info tips head to www.watersafety.org.nz/
Follow the Swim Reaper on Instagram here!
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you