- Publish Date
- Monday, 19 December 2016, 4:07PM
Ever fancied yourself working at Apple? We're pretty sure it'd be an awesome place to work considering it is one of the most forward-thinking and innovative tech companies in the world today.
People who've applied for jobs with the firm have been sharing some of the questions they were asked during their interviews on the website Glassdoor.
Here are 23 questions people have been asked:
1. "Who would you most like to share a coffee with and why?"
2. "Who is your role model and why?"
3. "Are you creative? What's something creative that you can think of?"
4. "How would you describe yourself?"
5. "There are three boxes, one contains only apples, one contains only oranges, and one contains both apples and oranges. The boxes have been incorrectly labeled such that no label identifies the actual contents of the box it labels. Opening just one box, and without looking in the box, you take out one piece of fruit. By looking at the fruit, how can you immediately label all of the boxes correctly?"
6. "What would you say to a customer who says they don't like Apple?"
7. "Tell me about a time when you got something you didn't think you deserved."
8. "What is the most embarrassing song you have on your phone?"
9. "If you have 2 eggs, and you want to figure out what's the highest floor from which you can drop the egg without breaking it, how would you do it? What's the optimal solution?"
10. "Name one moment in your life that defined you and why?"
11. "What's your biggest weakness and why?"
12. "If you're given a jar with a mix of fair and unfair coins, and you pull one out and flip it 3 times, and get the specific sequence heads heads tails, what are the chances that you pulled out a fair or an unfair coin?"
13. "Name a person that you would trust to make life decisions for you."
14. "What would you say to your future self and past self now."
15. "Who is your favourite leader?"
16. "You have a 100 coins laying flat on a table, each with a head side and a tail side. 10 of them are heads up, 90 are tails up. You can't feel, see or in any other way find out which side is up. Split the coins into two piles such that there are the same number of heads in each pile."
17. "How many children are born every day?"
18. "Are you smart?"
19. "You put a glass of water on a record turntable and begin slowly increasing the speed. What happens first - does the glass slide off, tip over, or does the water splash out?"
20. "What would you want to do 5 years from now?"
21. "How would you test a toaster?"
22. "If you had to float an iPhone in mid-air, how would you do it?"
23. "Explain a situation when you gave the wrong advice. What were the consequences? What did you learn from this?"
Yeah okay, we'll probably just stick with our current jobs...