- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 27 September 2017, 2:07PM
Instagram might seem like an insight into celebrities' real lives, but let's be real, for most it's a thriving business with some celebs earning six figures per post.
Surprisingly enough, Cristiano Ronaldo, was named the world's highest-earning sportsman by Forbes Magazine.
The footballer has promoted everything from headphones to mobile phones and it definitely pays off; earning on average to $553,000 per post. That's as much as Kylie Jenner.
Basketballer LeBron James was the only other man to finished in the top 10, earning $167,000 in joint ninth place alongside Gigi Hadid.
Top earning Instagram celebrities:
1. Selena Gomez - 122 million followers - $760,000 per post
2. Kim Kardashian - 100 million followers - $760,000 per post
3. Cristiano Ronaldo - 104 million followers - $553,000 per post
4. Kylie Jenner - 95 million followers - $553,000 per post
5. Kendall Jenner - 81.7 million followers - $511,000 per post
6. Khloe Kardashian - 68 million followers - $345,000 per post
7. Kourtney Kardashian - 57.8 million followers - $345,000 per post
8. Cara Delevingne - 40.4 million followers - $207,000 per post
9. Gigi Hadid 34.7 million followers - $167,000 per post
10. Lebron James - 30.7 million followers - $167,000 per post
This article was first published on nzherald.co.nz and is republished here with permission.