- Publish Date
- Friday, 22 June 2018, 9:03AM
If you're a fan of popular reality show Love Island UK then you will be shattered by the news that former star on the show, Sophie Gradon has died aged 32.
Sophie was put on the island in 2016 and caused a stir when she became one half of Love Island's first same-sex couple after coupling up with Katie Salmon.
The ex-Miss Great Britain was found dead at a home near Newcastle, in northeast England.
A police spokesman said there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding her death.
"At about 8.27pm yesterday (June 20) police attended a property in Medburn, Ponteland, where sadly a 32-year-old woman was found deceased.
"A report will now be prepared for the coroner."
The tragic star's last social media post has since been revealed - a caring message from Gradon to a pal on Facebook, the Sun reported.
Replying to her ill friend's comment on social media, Gradon wrote: "Hope you're feeling a bit better soon!!!"
Stars of last years Love Island have paid tribute to the bubbly beauty:
Where to get help:
• Lifeline: 0800 543 354 (available 24/7)
• Suicide Crisis Helpline: 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) (available 24/7)
• Youthline: 0800 376 633
• Kidsline: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
• Whatsup: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
• Depression helpline: 0800 111 757 (available 24/7)
• Rainbow Youth: (09) 376 4155
• Samaritans 0800 726 666
• If it is an emergency and you feel like you or someone else is at risk, call 111.