Artist Blake Little covers individuals of varying ages, backgrounds, and body types in gallons of honey while being photographed, exploring the idea of ‘Preservation’ with stunning results. On the images it looks like his subjects were preserved in amber so he also chose the title ‘Preservation’ for his book that comes out in a few days.
- Coral, Fire, and Ice - National Geographic Photographer David Doubile
- Domestic Bliss: Mother of Two Takes Darkly Humourous Family Photos
- T.H.T.K - Too Hard To Keep. Photographer Collects Photos That Are Too Upsetting To Keep.
- Some Of National Geographic’s Best Photos From 2015
- This Faceless Photography Is So Creepy
- Photographer Captures People Wearing Similar Outfits on the Same Day