- Publish Date
- Friday, 27 November 2015, 3:30PM
If you don't have a steady hand, nail polish can be a pain to put on yourself, and not everyone has the cash to pay for manicures - but welcome to the future of nail polish - where you SPRAY IT ON!
Yup, UK brand Nails Inc promise no more smudges or splodgy bits, and a super-fast home manicure with their new beauty product that works pretty much the same way as spray paint.
A lot of people are really excited about it, and they've recruited London poster-girl Alexa Chung to promote it.
So how does it work?
1) Put some newspaper down on the surface you're working on
2) Put the special base coat on your nails
3) Shake the nail Paint Can
4) Spray it over your fingers for about 20 seconds.
5) Wipe off the excess 'paint' that's landed on your fingers and cuticles with water or even face wipes.
6) Finish with a topcoat
7) Boom! Done. World's fastest manicure.
Another bonus is the nail polish drying WAY faster than normal nail polishes, so you can pretty much use your hands straight away.
At the moment, you can only buy it in the UK, in two 'very London' colours - Hoxton Market and Shoreditch Lane.
But they say more colours are coming, and there's a massive waiting list for when it launches in America in March.
NZ SOOON TOO PLZZZZZZZ