Alcohol and smoke-free event.
Ticketed event open to all ages.
Monday 5th February 2018
10am - 6pm
Lake Tikitapu, Rotorua
Flochella Event Times
• Updated: The gates for Flochella now open at 10.00AM on Monday.
• The concert will start from approximately 1:00PM and go until 5.30PM
• Please note, these times are approximate and subject to change at The Promoter’s discretion.
• You may show your ticket on your smartphone to get in
• Once you are in the event you cannot leave and come back in
• The bus will cost $2 to get to the Blue Lake. This cost covers your return trip also
• You can take your floatie on the bus, it will be stored in the undercarriage
• Arrive at Puarenga Park from 9.00AM to score yourself a seat on one of the buses.
• Buses will run continuously through out the day.
• Parking at Puarenga Park is free
• Buses will be made available from 4.00pm to leave the event and return to Puarenga Park.
Parking at the lake
• There will be very limited parking available at the lake.
• Parking will cost $25 for the day and payment can only be made with cash.
• You can park from 6am onwards
• Flochella is an all ages event. We request that only competent swimmers get in the water for the Flochella Concert.
• You must be 16 or over to be eligible for a free ZM swim ring.
• To gain entry to the event, each person, regardless of age must have purchased a ticket via grabone.co.nz. There are no discounted tickets for children.
Food & Drinks
• Lake Tikitapu is an alcohol free area. Anyone found to have alcohol will have it confiscated by security. Please respect this and leave it at home.
• There will be vendors onsite throughout the weekend to purchase food and non-alchoholic drinks. There will be water available onsite.
• You will be able to pay with cash or eftpos at the vendors.
• You are allowed to bring in food and non-alcoholic drinks. There will be bag-checks before the Flochella concert to ensure no alcohol is brought in.
• Anyone who is appearing drunk and disorderly will also not be allowed in or may asked to leave the venue by security.
Toilets & Rubbish
• There will be extra toilets and rubbish bins placed on site across the day.
• Please be respectful and take your rubbish with you.
Safety & Security
• During the event there will be an on-site security & medical team.
• There are no lockers rooms at the event, so possessions are to be left at your own risk.
• The designated float zone will be patrolled by trained life-guards and volunteers so people can float and watch the concert. Once this area is full, for safety reasons we will not allow further people in. People can float in other areas at their own risk.
• For the Flochella Event there will be increased security on-site. Anyone who does not adhere to the security regulations or instructions on event day, will have their wrist band taken off them and asked to leave the venue.
• The promoter will provide a maximum of 900 floatation devices for free.
• These will only go to selected attendees with proof of their age
• Attendees must use their flotation devices responsibly.
• Floatation devices will not be replaced if damaged or broken.
• There will be pumps available at the event to top up your flotation device when needed, but please be aware that there may be a considerable wait time for this.
Wet Or Extreme Weather
• The event will go ahead even if it is raining.
• Please check our social media for updates in the case of extreme weather.
Boats for Flochella
• In order to watch from a boat, the skipper will need a boat pass (the boat pass includes admission for the skipper) and anyone on the boat will need a GA pass.
• It's at the event organisers discretion whether your boat is overloaded or not.
• All those that have purchase boat passes will have been emailed out all information needed. If you haven't received this email please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Bomb Comp info, comp registrations and day passes please visit nzbombcomp.co.nz.